Project Management & Staffing Group (PMSG) is distinguished and award-winning Certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, a National Minority Business Enterprise through the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council, a Missouri Minority Business Enterprise, and a Mississippi & Florida Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.
PMSG is registered in the SAM, ORCA, SBA and VetBiz databases, and specializes in strategic staff augmentation, enterprise program/project/organizational management consulting, and diversity and inclusion consulting for Government and Industry.
“Giving others opportunity and helping solve problems is what I thrive on.”
Mike Ward, CEO & President
CEO & President
A native of St. Louis, Missouri, Mike Ward has been recognized in the “Who’s Who” of Black St. Louis for 4 years. His leadership guides PMSG’s reputation of unwavering commitment to effective project solutions that deliver results for government and industry.
Multi-State Recruiting Staff
PMSG is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, with additional locations in Virginia, Mississippi, and Alabama. A Senior Management Recruiting Specialist and support team is staffed at each location, ready to assist you.
National Recruiting Network Partners
As veterans, we are accustomed to deploying and assimilating at a moments notice. We do the same for our clients. Whether it’s your local job area or wider searches, PMSG’s national network of reciprocal project & staffing partners to expand the scale to find the top job candidates.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Received awards and proclamations from both the State of Missouri House of Representatives and Senate as a successful small business.
- Commendations from the Deputy Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
- Received recognition and above average evaluation by the former Secretary of Veteran’s Affairs, Eric Shinseki.
- Recognized as one of the top 25 African-American owned businesses in the St. Louis region by the St. Louis Regional Chamber and the St. Louis American for 2 years.
- Have been recognized in the “Who’s Who” of Black St. Louis for 4 years (including a special article written in the 10th-anniversary edition).