About UsCall Today: 844.JOB.PMSG (844.562.7674)
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, PMSG boasts a reputation of unwavering commitment to Clear, Objective Project Solutions. It’s not our tagline; it is how we deliver results.
Project Management Solutions Group (PMSG) is an award-winning Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Certified Mississippi DBE, Certified Florida DBE, Certified Missouri MBE and Nationally Certified MBE organization that specializes in enterprise program/project management and strategic staff augmentation in the fields of:
- Information Technology
- Business Operations
- Strategic Staff Resourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Construction Management
We are registered in the SAM, ORCA, SBA and VetBiz databases.
In the 12 years our firm has been in business, we have been able to accomplish the following:
- Received awards and proclamations from both the State of Missouri House of Representatives and Senate as a successful small business.
- Had articles written about us in the Lagniappe (Mobile, AL), Mississippi Press, GulfLive.com (Mississippi/Alabama Gulf Coast), Sun Herald (Biloxi, MS), St. Louis American, Small Business Monthly (St. Louis, MO), St. Louis Business Journal, Mississippi Business Journal, See South Mississippi magazine and other publications.
- Recognized as one of the top 25 African-American owned businesses in the St. Louis region by the St. Louis Regional Chamber and the St. Louis American for 2 years.
- Have been recognized in the “Who’s Who” of Black St. Louis for 4 years (including a special article written in the 10th-anniversary edition).
- Certified as a National MBE ((Minority Business Enterprise) through the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Diversity Council).
- Certified as a Missouri MBE (Minority Business Enterprise).
- Certified as a Mississippi DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise).
- Certified as a Florida DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise).
- Certified as a Serviced Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Received commendations from the Deputy Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
- Received recognition and above average evaluation by the former Secretary of Veteran’s Affairs, Eric Shinseki.
Our present and past clients include:
· The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
· Peabody Energy
· Express Scripts
· The State of Missouri
· The United States Navy (sub-contractor)
· The United States Army
· The Department of Veteran Affairs